The Procurement Office assists the College community with the acquisition of goods and services and provides guidance for conducting business as agents of the College when purchasing and contracting.
About procurement guidelines...
The Way We Work
- Learning about the procurement environment
- Initiating and authorizing a purchase
- Using a purchase order
- Considering a contractual agreement
- Reviewing the College's travel guidelines
- Sales tax exemption explained
About purchasing cards...
- Introducing the Pcard
- Applying for a Pcard
- Training and orientation for cardholders
- Terms and conditions
- User how-tos and reporting
About preferred providers...
- Potential new supplier information
- Participating in group purchasing organizations
- Purchase Order Terms and Conditions
- Whistleblower and Conflict of Interest Policies
GoGETTemarket purchasing portal
Penn Hall First Floor
Campus Box 437
Pat Verderosa 717-337-6225
Assistant Director of Procurement Services
- Procurement guidelines
- Campus purchasing programs
- Purchasing card
Director of Financial Services/Controller